Friday, June 10, 2011

Yaaa... I'm hot

I'm sure some of you have read that there's a syndrome infecting middle aged men. Its called "hotness delusion syndrome"(HDS). The cause is a drought of middle aged men and an abundance of single middle aged women. Now I just want to say that I'm married, so any ego I thought I had has been crushed into little pieces, burned and turned into ash. In other words...I've been vaccinated for this horrible syndrome. I still think that the girl at the beach the other day who stopped to tell me I just ran over my wetsuit really wanted to check me out. Alright, I realized I was wrong when I went home to my wife for a booster shot and it dawned on me that the girl was really just saying, "Hey dude, you just ran over your wetsuit!". That was a close call. I almost came down with HDS.
Me and my "vaccine" for HDS.
I'm a lucky man to have such a resource on hand. My wife is hot and smart and she reminds me of who I am...both good and bad. I feel bad for the men who have not been vaccinated for this horrible disease, but for the man who keeps texting my wife...STOP!

1 comment:

  1. Amen. And I am lucky to have a hot husband.

    ReplyDelete