Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome to my blog of random thoughts, experimental ideas, philosophy, travel and adventures. Stay tuned for whatever I feel like putting on this page which will most likely be more exciting than say...your life. Why else would you be reading my blog if your life is sooo exciting. Sound condescending? Well, ya! It makes me feel better to put myself above others. It says, "I'm important!", but  in reality I'm like you, just trying to live and let live have some fun along the way and share my experiences with loved ones and others. I will not get intimate and I'll try not to get too deep (but sometimes it's in my nature to do so). So...enjoy and in the end maybe I'll prove that life isn't some cosmic joke or at least I'll reveal the punch line.

No comments:

Post a Comment