Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crunkilicious

That's right, I'm down with the beats. Those heavy chest thumpin', head bobbin', crunkilicious  beats. There's nothing like driving down the street with my son beside me as I play the speakers at a concussive volume, bobbin' my head to Panytraid, Freeland, Bassnectar, Portishead and the sorts. All the while my son has his head buried deep into his hoodie like a faceless gnome. He's embarrassed as he slouches further down into the passenger seat like a melting cartoon character. "This is lame dad! Turn it down!" Instead, I turn it up and roll down the window. I want share these delicious beats with the whole world. And...oh ya, this is my car beeotch! You don't like it, then plug your ears and reflect back on the multiple times you embarrassed me. Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment