Sunday, June 5, 2011

What if you had taste buds in your stomach?

My son and I had crepes today and they were awesome. I could still taste them on the way home and I had a thought. I asked my son, "What if you had taste buds in your stomach and you could enjoy what you just ate for hours?" Then of course my 12 yr old son said, "What if you had taste buds in your anus?" Well being the thoughtful father I am I said, " I guess everything you ate would eventually taste like sh@t." Then my son rounded off the conversation with, "So... a fart would be like a burp." FACT!
As you can tell, I artfully redirected this conversation so that it would be educational.  It's important to discuss the the nuances and possibilities of life with your child. I enjoy these father/son talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment