Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Raider Fan

I'm a Raider fan...

I don't flat brim my hat or wear baggy pants

I put on clothes that fit and I look good when I can

I can mix 2 stroke oil with gasoline by eye and get the 50 to 1 ratio right

I keep my mouth closed when using the weed whacker

I can weld, mix cement, plumb a post and rotate my own tires

I'm a Raider fan because I'm faithful

Because my dad was a Raider fan

Because I grew up in the East Bay

I take care of my business, own my own house and pay my bills on time

I treat my family well and love them...yet

They make fun of me for being a Raider fan

It does not compute to them why I am a Raider fan

My son early on realized that he was better than me by simply being a Ravens fan

WTF!

I'm still a Raiders fan

So please, Raiders, restore my dignity in the eyes of my son by kicking the Ravens' asses










No comments:

Post a Comment