Friday, July 8, 2011

Things that are funny to a 12 yr old...and his father

First of all I apologize for not updating this blog for the last couple of weeks, but Max and I were in the Canadian bush (he he he... I said bush) for awhile. And that brings me to what I intended to blog about.
Max and I spent many hours in the car together driving through the great northwest passing street signs with names like: Wackawilly, Chuckanut, Nooksack River (which Max and I officially christened Nutsack River of course!) and my all time favorite... Sexsmith Drive which had a Super Lube on it. Those Canadians have a awesome sense of humor for that last one. Now all this may sound juvenile and benign to some of you, but when you've been driving for hours and have had nothing to eat but sugar and caffeine it's f@#king hilarious and we laughed till we cried. And as we were driving through Washington dairy land, my son, not remembering the word udder, told me to "checkout the size of that cow's milksack!". It was at this point I had to pull over in order to avoid peeing my pants, because all we could think of was what it would be like to kick a cow in the "milksack"! These were BIG milksacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment