Thursday, September 6, 2018

Internet blaring. Fuck all the sharing. The tiny little screen of my phone fits perfect for lines of jokes, www. coke. I rub my gums...nice and numb. Maybe I'll feel today. YouTube steal my soul away. Lithium battery is warm and flattering. Running low. Must plug in and go. Charger got to fill my battery larger. I'm connected yet have never felt so alone. Suicide is not a condition, just a 24hr edition. Information has just become more misinformation. Who formed it and how was it formed? Enhanced selfies and sunsets are just black and white rainbows. You'll never feel the wind blow if you never open up the window.

Come down the stairs
Hold a loved one and smell their hair
Go move in the world
Give a sermon and bleed for someone
Find a place pristine and protect it
One's heart counts if you can connect it
Share something salty, painful and see if they stick around
Find out your limit and brush it aside
Be uncomfortable and let everyone see inside
Try to go a day with an honest face
An un-enhanced attitude in a natural space
And show some real gratitude
For what you have
For what you are
For what you can do
'Cause I don't care what you pretend to be!





No comments:

Post a Comment