Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rantings Of A "Hopeful" Nihilistic Asshole

The scale weighs heavy things of petty, unequal importance while the universe expands to a collapsing spread of unimaginable space
The heart beats trivial rhythms, skips and eventually stops as a pulsar keeps metronome precession beyond measurement
Its lifetime essentially  infinity

Observed, sought after and measured in amounts weighed on scales of illusion
Happiness, a liar, whispers stories of possibility and regrets
Sadness a friend of happiness offers the pages upon which the stories are told
Society, consciousness and the idea of self reads this book of lies
The individual holds this book above her head and shouts, "This is the Truth!"

I see no book, no stories
I see no individual, no boundaries
I see no self, no sadness
I see no more, no less
I see art

I hear no lies, no truths
I hear no screams, no laughs
I hear nothing and silence
I hear music

The difference is everything and nothing at all
The individual is the uncooperative, the lonely one
The connection is the love that ties all together
The great communion of the one
Is, will be and forever





No comments:

Post a Comment